Opportunities for gifted DevOps Engineers to join the team and work on Cloud Native solutions including Kubernetes
Joining Innablr as a DevOps Engineer gives you to opportunity to work across a variety of industry sectors, where you will be working alongside some of the best in the business, helping to deliverer Cloud and Digital Transformation solution for several of Australia’s largest enterprises.
From implementing CI/CD, continuous testing, infrastructure as code, automation of environment deployment and automated shakeout testing, you will gain expertise of all aspects of DevOps and Cloud transformation, while working with various leading cloud technologies, including GCP and AWS, Containers (Docker/Kubernetes), and other nascent DevOps and Cloud tools.
Your technical skills should include a mixture of the following:
- Programming / Scripting languages: you will be automating lots of things – so experience with one or more programming tools for 2-3 years is essential: Python, Go, Java, Jscript, Perl, Bash/Shell etc.
- Knowledge of one of more Cloud platforms and its associated services: you will get to work on more than just one cloud platform – Azure, Google Cloud, AWS.
- You must be comfortable using your experience in environments that follow DevOps and Agile principles using your technical skills to influence and present across business and technical teams, to pull together meaningful transformational outcomes.
Innablr works with companies to augment their capabilities, bring expertise from across the industry and to help realise value sooner. We improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery capabilities and provide a cloud assessments and roadmaps, to assist in designing and integrating a Cloud Operating Model.
We have true partnership relationships with our clients and work on a range of exciting projects, with diverse tech stacks. Due to this we offer a range of training and hands on multi cloud experience. We’ve formed a collaborative, sociable, diligent and enthusiastic team culture and a dynamic work environment (both on-site and in the office) with ongoing support.
Things we are proud of:
- All of our directors work within the business, on client site, to aid delivery.
- We provide access to all the swag and tools you need, including a MacBook Pro & mobile phone;
- We have a fully stocked fridge and a cupboard full of snacks, so your welcome to finish the day with a drink;
- Lots of meetup and social activities – charity breakfasts, Burger Fridays, Board game challenges, Bowling nights and Family days;
- Our team means a lot to us, they’re the front line of our business and we like to catch up have fun and reward all the hard work they do.
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: