Cloud Engineer - AWS
About the role
We’re seeking a Cloud Engineer - AWS to join our growing team as we continue to deliver exciting new projects for our clients.
Why you want to join the Innablr team
Innablr is an engineering-led consultancy which prides itself on providing the very best cloud and DevOps specialists to support and accelerate our client’s business projects.
Our leaders work alongside you on projects and understand the day to day challenges and wins you experience.
Our clients engage us as a true partner to help them solve extremely complex and challenging business problems in AWS.
We are a tight-knit team that supports and learns from each other, with regular team outings and continual education. We work hard and then we play hard - hope your dodgem game is strong!
Our professional and personal development ranges from cutting-edge technologies and vendor certifications through to beer brewing and public speaking with Toastmasters.
Innablr offers solutions that our competitors cannot and we’re always looking for great consultants to join the team as we continue to innovate.
What you get to do
Working directly with our clients in a mix of remote and on-site roles, you will be an integral player as we;
- Co-develop and integrate Cloud Operating Models based on AWS’s Well Architected Framework and DevOps principles
- Optimise cloud systems for performance, security, and growth
- Use your ‘Infrastructure-as-Code’ engineering skills to build patterns for ‘consumability’ of cloud
- Improve end-to-end CI/CD and automation capabilities
- Uplift the security of the Cloud by implementing the most modern ‘guardrails’ using tools like ‘Control Tower’, ‘Security Hub’, Config and IAM/SSO
- Uplifting clients to achieve AWS’s Well Architected Framework principles and security standards such as PCI, SOC2
- As part of your work you will lead conversations with customer engineers, architects, and business leaders
- As a well rounded consultant you will become an expert at assisting with training and handover to clients through workshops and documentation
Skills you will need
You will get to work with Melbourne’s top cloud experts to implement and develop your hands-on experience across a variety of skills including;
- Cloud fundamentals including Infrastructure-as-Code: Terraform or Cloudformation
- Understanding of serverless technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions and AWS CodeStar
- Configuration Management and templating tooling such as Ansible and Jinja
- Some experience of Docker services such as Kubernetes/EKS, Fargate or ECS
Why Innablr is your best choice
As an engineering-led organisation, our founders are all passionate about technology and client outcomes. Taking a truly partner-led approach as we take on new work and grow our team, our leaders work alongside you.
Innablr has been recognised as the first, and currently only, Melbourne-based Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP).
- We are a frequent contributor to Kubernetes, Serverless, Cloud, and DevOps Meetups with opportunities for you to present your work and achievements
- You will be supported with some of the coolest swag, tools, and latest Macbook Pro to get your work done in style
- Work Hard, Play Hard activities such as Burger Fridays, board-game nights, bowling, family days, and charity breakfasts
- Ongoing coaching for professional and personal development
- Great office location right in the CBD by Flinders Station
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: