Cloud Security Consultants
We are looking for Consultant to Lead Consultant levels of expertise to join our team in 2021.
Joining Innablr as a DevSecOps Engineer gives you to opportunity to work across a variety of industry sectors, where you will be working alongside some of the best in the business, helping to deliverer Cloud and Digital Transformation solution for several of Australia’s largest enterprises.
What you get to do
With a passion for DevSecOps and automation you will work on projects that build and secure cloud infrastructure in AWS, GCP and other cloud technologies. You will be the point of expertise on application and network security to engineering teams and provide a uniform adoption of security policy and practice as well as participate in the automation of software to various cloud platforms and projects.
Skills and Experience you currently have
- Deep understanding of security principals within the context of engineering and designing secure cloud solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Understanding of cloud native technology platforms such as Kuberentes, Lambda or Cloud Functions and the problems they pose to security risk posture
- Knowledge threat modelling methodologies and common tactics, techniques and procedures for cloud and agile environments
- Familiarity and understanding of translating legislative and regulatory guidance and standards such as PCI DSS, SOC, CIS and NIST in to understandable requirements
- Ability to translate those complex technical requirements in to detailed design and implementation patterns
- Ability to code automated policy enforcement and design pipelines to ensure continuous compliance standards
- Understanding of modern DevOps methods/tools such as Docker, CICD and cloud environments and how security ‘shift left’ is applied in those environments
- Strong understanding of Security Architecture, and experience in threat assessment/modelling, attack management and data security.
- Experience building and running Docker images/containers securely, including container orchestration security - AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Container, and infrastructure as code deployments
- Expertise in at least one scripting or programming language (Python, Bash, Ruby, Node, Golang, Java etc)
More about us
- All of our directors work within the business, on client site, to aid delivery;
- Our Head Office is located right in the CBD just near Flinders Station;
- We provide access to all the swag and tools you need, including a MacBook Pro & mobile phone;
- We have a fully stocked fridge and a cupboard full of snacks, so you’re welcome to finish the day with a drink;
- Lots of meetup and social activities – charity breakfasts, Burger Fridays, Board game challenges, Bowling nights and Family days;
- Our team means a lot to us: they’re the front line of our business and we like to catch up, have fun and reward all the hard work they do.
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: