Kubernetes Security Engineer
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced Kubernetes Security Engineer to join our growing team as we continue to deliver exciting new projects for our clients.
Why you want to join the Innablr team
Innablr is an engineering-led cloud native consultancy which prides itself on providing the very best kubernetes specialists with security focus to support and accelerate our client’s business projects.
Our leaders work alongside you on projects and understand the day to day challenges and wins you experience.
Our clients engage us as a true partner to help them solve extremely complex and challenging business problems in the Kubernetes world, especially security and governance.
We are a tight-knit team that supports and learns from each other, with regular team outings and continual education. We work hard and then we play hard - hope your dodgem game is strong!
Our professional and personal development ranges from cutting-edge technologies and vendor certifications through to beer brewing and public speaking with Toastmasters.
Innablr offers solutions that our competitors cannot and we’re always looking for great consultants to join the team as we continue to innovate.
What you get to do
Working directly with our clients in a mix of remote and on-site roles, you will be an integral player as we;
- Co-develop and integrate Kubernetes Security Model based on CIS, NIST, and publicly available kubernetes best practises.
- Enhance current Kubernetes security posture and governance
- Optimise cloud systems for performance, security, and growth
- Review cloud-readiness and build roadmaps for enhanced functionality
- Improve end-to-end CI/CD with a focus on supply chain security, binary provenance
- Increase overall system health and security through embedded modern observability and security as code
Skills you will need
You will get to work with Melbourne’s top cloud experts to implement and develop your hands-on experience across a variety of skills including;
- Kubernetes fundamentals with focus on security
- Container Runtime protection tools like Falco, Anchore
- Automating policy as code via Open Policy Agent, Falco rules
- Linux security modules and network policy
- Kubernetes multi-tenancy architecture
- Understanding of threat modeling in Kubernetes
- Leading conversations with customer engineers, architects, and business leaders
Why Innablr is your best choice
As an engineering-led organisation, our founders are all passionate about technology and client outcomes. Taking a truly partner-led approach as we take on new work and grow our team, our leaders work alongside you.
Innablr has been recognised as the first, and currently only, Melbourne-based Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP).
- We are a frequent contributor to Kubernetes, Serverless, Cloud, and DevOps Meetups with opportunities for you to present your work and achievements
- You will be supported with some of the coolest swag, tools, and latest Macbook Pro to get your work done in style
- Work Hard, Play Hard activities such as Burger Fridays, board-game nights, bowling, family days, and charity breakfasts
- Ongoing coaching for professional and personal development
- Great office location right in the CBD by Flinders Station
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: