Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant
We have an opportunity for a Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant who can hit the ground running to support Innablr’s growth plans within highly competitive technical DevOps and Cloud Consulting sectors.
Joining the Talent Acquisition team, your role will be to focus on sourcing strategies to find DevOps Engineers, Cloud Consultants, Cloud Security Engineers, to work on a variety of high-profile client projects. This is a full cycle recruiting role and will include sourcing, interviewing, coordinating virtual and onsite interviews. You will help create sourcing strategies, advertising, assist in building talent communities, and represent the Innablr brand at community engagement events, meetups and other events or career fairs.
- Good understanding of the Australian tech market, ideally DevOps and Cloud sectors, whether inhouse or agency – 2 years plus ideally.
- Extensive experience in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, GitHub and other available sourcing tools.
- The drive to create engaging recruitment experiences for all candidates, successful and otherwise.
- Strong stakeholder management and guidance of best practice recruitment principles.
Innablr works with companies to augment their capabilities, bring expertise from across the industry and to help realise value sooner. We improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery capabilities and provide a cloud assessments and roadmaps, to assist in designing and integrating a Cloud Operating Model.
We have true partnership relationships with our clients and work on a range of exciting projects, with diverse tech stacks. Due to this we offer a range of training and hands on multi cloud experience. We’ve formed a collaborative, sociable, diligent and enthusiastic team culture and a dynamic work environment (both on-site and in the office) with ongoing support.
Things we are proud of:
- All of our directors work within the business, on client site, to aid delivery.
- We provide access to all the swag and tools you need, including a MacBook & mobile phone;
- We have a fully stocked fridge and a cupboard full of snacks, so your welcome to finish the day with a drink;
- Lots of meetup and social activities – charity breakfasts, Burger Fridays, Board game challenges, Bowling nights and Family days;
- Our team means a lot to us, they’re the front line of our business and we like to catch up have fun and reward all the hard work they do.
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: