Senior Engineer (DevOps)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior engineer with an unquenchable thirst for DevOps. Someone with experience of working in an enterprise environment: implementation of CICD, continuous testing infrastructure as code, automation of environment deployment and automated shakeout testing.
You will have a firm grounding within development, and possess seasoned technical understanding. You will be known for your innovation and problem-solving skills - and likely known within the technology community.
You will possess a natural ability to influence and present across business and technical teams, pulling together meaningful transformational outcomes. Demonstrate perseverance and resilience required to deal with influences and blockers that come from dealing with both small and large enterprise. You will also be experienced in preparing and writing proposals, statements of work or similar.
- With a development background, you will be an experienced systems wrangler for *nix
- You are comfortable using your experience in environments that follow DevOps and Agile principles
- Have a good working knowledge of, and experience in using deployment automation tools with open shift, Kubernetes and Docker
- Excited about containers, container orchestration, and service meshes with Kubernetes such as Istio and linkerd
- You do this all the time in code and within AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure or any other cloud providers
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
We work with some of the best clients on the best projects with an exciting technology stack. We offer a collaborative, sociable, diligent and enthusiastic culture, a dynamic work environment (both on-site and in the office) with ongoing support and engagement.
Things we are proud of:
- All of our directors work within the business, on client site, to aid delivery.
- Our Head Office is located right in the CBD just near Flinders Station;
- We provide access to all the swag and tools you need, including a MacBook Pro;
- We have a fully stocked fridge and a cupboard full of snacks and we often finish the day with a drink;
- Lots of meetup and social activities – charity breakfasts, Burger Fridays, Board game challenges, Bowling nights and Family days;
- Our team means a lot to us, they’re the front line of our business and we like to catch up have fun and reward all the hard work they do.
Do you think you are who we are looking for?
What are you waiting for! Apply Now!
Innablr. Innovate. Enable.
Share this position: