Senior or Lead Engineers
We are looking for Senior to Lead Consultant levels of expertise to join our team in 2021.
Innablr are experts in infrastructure automation with expertise delivering outcomes across all Cloud technologies, Architecture, DevOps and Security for several of Australia’s prominent Enterprises and SME’s.
Innablr Consultants can work with businesses and people in a collaborative environment, building strong interpersonal relations with clients and suppliers, and working with the power of ideas rather than mandates.
What you get to do
From providing Cloud-ready assessments and roadmaps, to designing and integrating Cloud Operating Models, optimising cloud systems for improved performance, improving CI/CD capabilities, and working with companies to understand their business needs and augment their capabilities, you will have the opportunity to work with some of Melbourne’s top cloud experts and gain hands-on skills and training on a variety of nascent cloud tech stacks.
You will have the opportunity to work with deployment automation tools such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker, and gain experience in a wide range of container native, cloud native and DevOps technologies and approaches, while working with a variety of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and other cloud providers.
Your skills and our technologies
- You are comfortable using your experience in environments that follow DevOps and Agile principles.
- Have a good working knowledge of, and experience in using deployment automation tools with OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Excited about containers, container orchestration, and service meshes with Kubernetes such as Istio and linkerd.
- You do this all the time in code and within AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, or any other cloud providers.
More about us
- All of our directors work within the business, on client site, to aid delivery;
- Our Head Office is located right in the CBD just near Flinders Station;
- We provide access to all the swag and tools you need, including a MacBook Pro & mobile phone;
- We have a fully stocked fridge and a cupboard full of snacks, so you’re welcome to finish the day with a drink;
- Lots of meetup and social activities – charity breakfasts, Burger Fridays, Board game challenges, Bowling nights and Family days;
- Our team means a lot to us: they’re the front line of our business and we like to catch up, have fun and reward all the hard work they do.
If you are thinking of a career move and would like to know more, please apply online and we will be in touch to find out more about you.
Share this position: