Bribery and Corruption
Equal Opportunity Employment
Bribery and Corruption
Innablr does not condone bribery or corruption in any form.
At Innablr we:
- conduct all business in an honest and ethical manner;
- are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships;
- do not permit the making of any inappropriate promises, gifts or excessive hospitality to Foreign Public Officials in order to achieve unfair advantage or benefit; and
- resist any efforts made by others (including suppliers, customers or clients) to unfairly affect any official decision making process in order to achieve unfair advantage or benefit.
Innablr’s employees and Agents must:
- conduct all business in an honest and ethical manner.
- be committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships;
- not permit the making of any inappropriate promises, gifts or excessive hospitality to Foreign Public Officials in order to achieve unfair advantage or benefit; and
- resist any efforts made by others (including existing or potential suppliers, customers or clients) to unfairly affect any official decision making process in order to achieve unfair advantage or benefit.
We make and encourage charitable donations and sponsorships only when they are ethical and legal under local laws and practices. We do not make or encourage contributions to political parties.
We do not condone facilitation payments as a means of doing business. We expect our business partners and customers to implement and enforce effective systems to counter bribery. We will always report and document any breach of the law that is brought to our attention through the reporting mechanism provided by Australian authorities.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Innablr is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to age, ancestry, disability, national or ethnic origin, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Innablr is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and email, via our website innablr.com.au, from other publicly available sources and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information. Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. Innablr will not charge any fee for your access request. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.